24322-4X000 0K88R-12-740 Tension Roller For Hyundai Terracan / Kia Carnivali
|Place of Origin:||GUANGZHOU ,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||Idler Pulley|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Netural or customized|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|OEM:||88440-26090||Car Model:||FOR TOYOTA|
|Package:||Netural Or Customized||Size:||OEM Size|
Single package size: 10X10X7 cm
Single gross weight:0.850 kg
Part of Belt Tensioner Catalog.(For reference only)
Related products :
Hot Selling OE Number
1. Inquire the details like the car details, and offer our number for confirmation.
2. Send customer the quotation according to the quantity, the detail information, as well as the product
3. Get the customer's address for checking the best freight, and about the shiping details like shiping time
and delievery time, shipping way, then deceide which shipment is the best one.
4. If confirmed, we will send the PI and more about payment and shipping details.
5. When shiping, we will check the goods' details like color, packing and so on; then we will take some pictures
for our customer.
1. When shipping , we will inform our customer the shipping details, the tracking number, and tracking website.
2. Nearly the delievery, we will tell customer to pay attention to the delivery.
3. After receiving, we would like to get the feedback information about the goods from our customer. If customer
is not satisfied with our products or service, we will negociate with him/her to find out the best way to deal with
Integrity & Commitment: Integrity, Words& deeds magnanimous, Sincerity, Always be true in word and resolute in deed
Responsibility : Carry out all kinds of documents strictly and be responsible for the result
Customer First: Customers are "god" ,To improve customer " satisfaction " as the most important task
Team Collaboration: Share the power of collective and let cooperation create brilliance
Struggle & Passion: optimistic , Never give up , Do one more step than your opponent
Dedicated & Proactive: Do our best, professionally, and strive for perfection